* Active Unwinding - tension control
Twin unwinding rollers are driven by motor, help fabric roll active
unwinding. To avoid damage or tension caused by passive pull.
* Fabric End Stop Sensor >> -efficiency
It will allow for continuous fabric inspection, from one piece of
roll to next, no need to feed fabric again.
* Dancing Roller - tension control
It will move up and down to control tension, ensuring speeds of
feeding, inspecting and re-winding synchronized.
* Full Width Fabric Inspection >> -tension control
60 degree fixed angle inspection screen which has been verified
thousand times with the least influence for fabric tension. It is
the most suitable angle for knitted fabric.
* Scroll Roller - curled edge control
03 sets of Scroll Roller & 01 set of Air-blowing device
1. Before inspection table, the scroll roller will make fabric open
totally when inspection.
2. After inspection, the scroll roller will open fabric curled
edges again to make sure a accurate edge-align.
3. Before rewinding, the scroll roller & Air-blowing device
will once more open fabric and eliminate crease for perfect roll
* Digital Counter Meter
- Unit Meter(M) and Yard(YD) optional
- Error less than 0.1m/km
- Pre-set length available
* Edge-alignment Sensor
align the fabric edges accurately. When fabric declines, the
rewinding station will move left or right for aligning.
* Twin Rewinding Roller
Consistent roll output by actively surface rewinding with twin
The roll compact could be adjust due to different ratio of the
rollers. You could adjust the roll hardness (Loose or Tight)
through the hand-wheel.
Excellent Features of SL Garment Defects Fabric Inspection Method
1) Low Tension Fabric Delivery and Speed Synchronization Unique mechanical and electric device combination for making
fabric feeding, delivering and re-winding synchronous.
2) Full Width Fabric Inspection - with 45 Degree Fixed Angle Inspection Screen Fabric can be
checked under the aid of different viewing and lighting options.
3) Accurate Fabric Length and Optional Weighing Machine. Fabric roll length and weight can be taken by industrial standard
measuring systems with digital readouts to give consistent fabric
4) Stretch Fabric Control - with Scroll Roller System and
De-curling System. Fabric controlled from input to electro/ pneumatic edge guilding
system for perfect roll generation.
5) Consistent Roll Output - with Twin Rewinding Roller and Roll Hardness Adjustment
Processed rolls are rewound with the minimum amount of tension and
are consistent from roll to roll.
6) Versatile Fabric Input and Output Options - Synchronize with Other Production Operations Optional systems
are available for different fabric input and output presentations,
roll to roll, continuous fabric input and plait input and output.
7) Pneumatic Roll Ejection Device - Optional Heavy produced rolls can be pushed by the pneumatic
cylinder arms so as to save labour power.
8) Data Collection and Analysis System ( 4-point System) - Optional 100% fabric inspection with software for accurate
fabric roll analysis and printout.
9) Automatic Linear Cut ( Fabric Roll End Cutter) - Optional Full width cutting at the end of processed roll, fast
1. This machine is designed for inspection high quality open-width
2. Open-width entering device with fabric tighten frame.
3. Rolled fabric entering device
4. Tension pole adjust the speed in forward and backward, cause the
fabric inspection without tension.
5. Inspection platform with lighting box installed, the diagonal
design makes the inspection work easier and simpler, and increase
the works speed.
6. Electric length calculator calculates the length of fabric
7. Electric eye tracing edge device, cause the fabric upload
8. Work platform installed between fabric inspection and uploading
9. Machine top lighting device.
10. Double roller uploading device.
11. Fabric and automatic stop device.
12. Blowing device.
13. Shape fabric rolling stretching roller, stretch out the fabric.
14. Roll to roll, plait to roll, roll to plait, plait to plait
function can meet all kinds of requirements.
1. Automatic cutting device.
2. Automatic weighing up device.
3. Defect fabric edge labeling device.
4. Fabric inspection recording software.
5. Spray device.
6. Vertical fabric shaking device.