* Good abrasion resistance material
External-Jacket thickness: 2.0mm
Seal head thickness: 3.0mm
* High quality insulation effect
Polyurethane thickness: 80mm
* Beautiful weld and polish technology
All argon gas protection welding. Polishing precision up to
* Powerful technology supporting
Providing drawing of every tank and drawing the layout of the whole
project according with
* World’s top brands’ electronic components
For example, we use Siemens PLC and touch screen, Schneider button
of circuit breaker, Airtac electromagnetic valves and other
pneumatic parts, etc.
* CE certificate and UL certificate
All our products can pass CE certificate. If you need, we can also
apply the UL certificate for you.
* Good aftersales service
Providing abroad installation and training and providing 1 year
spare parts in free of charges
3mm for inner container,2 mm for outer container
1. Q: Are you a manufacture?
A: Yes, we’ve been in producing, exporting and installing brewery
equipment for 22 years.
2. Q: Have you sold equipment to our country before? Which brewery
A: We have 2000+ world-wide customers, covering every continent.
With your detailed request of brewery, we’ll provide you contacts
for calling and visiting our successful brewery projects.
3. Q: What kind of equipment should I choose?
A: With knowing your expected beer output & brewery area
dimension, we will choose the most appropriate equipment for you.
4. Q: Is customize available?
A: Sure, and that’s the spirit of craft beer brewing:
multy-possibilities & being unique.
5. Q: Will I get design or solutions for my brewery?
A: Definitely, we design brewery layout for every client. Further
more, beer recipes and brewing tutoring if needed.
6. Q: How should I install the brewery?
A: You will get our full and accurate online guidance, including
video, picture instruction, our experienced technicians will handle
the whole process as a turnkey project.
7. Q: Is your system manual or automatic?
A: All the electric devices are controlled by PLC system. It’s
semi-auto on brewhouse and full-automatic on fermentation. You can
read all status of brewing on the screen/gauges.
8. Q: How should I pay?
A: After signing contract, 30% by T/T in advance and balance before
9. Q: How long does the production take?
A: Generally 30 working days since receipt of down-payment.
10. Q: What about quality warranty?
A: We provide 3 years warranty for main equipment, and 2 years for