Mill Finish 3003 Aluminium Sheet ASTM B209 DC/ CC quality Flat
Who are we?
1. Established in 2003. We have a long history and rich experience
in aluminum industry.
2. Annual turnover in the last year is around RMB 8,000,000,000 (8
3. Gold Supplier on alibaba site, has been certified by the third
party BV and SGS Group.
4. Trade Assurance Service is provided to ensure your capital safe
5. We are equiped with first class laboratory in China, and we can
help you to test the samples.
6. Our main markets cover America, Europe(mainly Germany, Spain,
Poland, Russia, Belgium), the Middle East (UAE, SA, Turkey, and
Qatar) , South America (mainly Brazil) and Africa (mainly South
Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia). We're extending our
business now, hope you have interests of getting involved in our
Company profile or more company information, please have a quick
look at our official website www.shrising.comor contact US.
What can we do?
1. Products lines: aluminum foil, aluminum sheet/coil/plate, aluminum circle, and etc.
2. Alloy-Temper: H,O,T, 1000 series, 3000 series, 5000 series, 6000 series, 8000 series
3. Payment: T/T, L/C are perferred. For a flexible payment, please
help to provide your company information.
4. Intercoms: EXW, FOB, C&F, CIF and so on.
5. Quality control: based on ASTM B209 or EN573-1
6. MOQ: only 500kg for aluminum round sheet, different products
will be diverse according to ventory.
7. Lead time: 20-45 days. If your order is urgent, please keep us
8. Other services: products consultant, instant response,
customized solution and so on.
3003 H14 aluminum sheets mill finish coated with PE film
Description of aluminum sheet 3003:
3003 is alloyed with 1.2% maganese and 0.12% copper alloy commonly
available. It's one of the most commonly used of all aluminum
alloys. It has all the excellent properties of alloy 1100: excellent
corrosion resistance and the ability to be easily drawn or spun,
welded or brazed. Alloy 3003 has fairly low strength but it can be hardened to a
certain degree by cold working.
Application of aluminum sheet 3003:
Cooking Utensils Aluminum Storage Tanks
Aluminum Awnings Aluminum Siding
Properities introduction of aluminum sheet 3003 :
1. Corrosion Resistence:
3003 aluminium sheet is excellent in wide range of environments,
such as food, and architectural applications.
GMAW(gas metal arc welding) and GTAW(Gas tungsten arc welding) are preferable when it's used to produce structural welds. It's
excellent weldability is enabling all standard methods, gas,
electric and resistence welding.
3. Heat treatment:
Alloy 3003 can be hardened by cold rolling but it is not hardened
by heat treatment.
Alloy 3003 is often supplied in H1x tempers. mistly commonly H12
Soft temper can be gotten after annealing.
4. Specified properoties of alloy 3003 aluminum sheet (according to
Chemical Composition % 3003 aluminium sheet
(single values are minima except as noted)
Mechanical Property Specification 3003 aluminum sheet
|Alloy& Temper||Tensile Strength(Mpa)|
0.2% Proof (Mpa) min
|Elongation (% in 50mm) Minimum|
|3003 - O||95-135||35||15||17||20||23||24|
* Tempers H22 and H24 etc may not meet maximum tensile strength and
minimum yield strength limits, but if supplied in place of ordered
H12 or H14 all limits must be complied with.
* Elongation limits stated do not cover the full range of
* Specialist tempers such as F, H112 and the H2x range are also
possible in 3003.
Click to get Technical Data Sheet or MTC
More products, please visit http://www.flataluminumsheet.com
More requirements, please click to contact us directly