Classic Round Blending Brush With Antibacterial-treated ZGF Goat
A full and dense brush for dusting loose or pressed powder on face.
1. Particularly good for bronzer and powder application.
2. With superior-quality, the natural hair brush will not irritate
3. The round shape of this brush allow easy and even application.
4. The natural hair provides a soft, diffused look.
5. Its long handle offers a grip further from the tuft of the brush
for increased movement when applying.
|Brush Head||ZGF Goat Hair|
|Handle||Matte Black Wood|
|Usage||Powder,Blush,Highlight , Bronzer|
A:Full Length:176mm B:Hair Length: 29mm C:Natural Width:23mm
D:Width of the Ferrule Foot:19mm
|Customs HS Code||9603290090|
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
7· Environmental material
8· AQL Standard QC Inspection
9· Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
Service Knowhow For Custom Private Label Information:
a. Brush models,quantity, quality level
b. Your logo design art PDF & AI Format
c. Brush handles shape and color
d. Brush ferrule color
Aluminum or brass material ferrule
e. Logo color on brush handle
Silk printing or hot foil stamping
f.Your ideal packing way
Vonira is one of the leading makeup brush manufacturers in China
over 15 years, producing 500000 brushes monthly.It have been
producing and providing high quality makeup brushes for many
leading cosmetic brands and makeup artist worldwide.Sophisticated
workmanship, high-tech assembly lines, professional management
expertise, experienced staff as well as good professional ethics
had make vonira enjoyed great reputation!
Shipping Ways and Lead Time:
We supply door to door dropping shipping service for our customers
1. EMS: Around 10-15 working days
2. DHL: Around 3-5 working days
3. FedEx: Around 4-6 working days
4. UPS/TNT: Around 6-8 working days
5. AIR: Around 5-7 working days
6. SEA: Around 15-30 working days
How to Clean Makeup Brushes
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to bristles and work into a light
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice
that the water leaving the brush is tinted
from old makeup.
- Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
- Allow it to air-dry.