Premium Quality Heat Resistance Baking Cordierite Pizza Stone
Cooking pizza from scratch is becoming more popular among
enthusiasts and the economically-minded alike. Making pizza at home
leaves you free to experiment, select the best ingredients, and
save the money you'd have spent tipping the delivery guy.
But this stone is not just for pizza -- it's also perfect for
bread, pastries and other food. It eliminates hot spots while
cooking, and produces a uniformly browned crust. The result is food
that seems like it was baked in a professional brick-lined oven –
but it's actually from your kitchen or grill.
This stone is also convenient for heating and re-heating ready-made
frozen pizzas and baked goods. Easy to maintain as the stone
requires no seasoning or conditioning. Thermal shock resistant.
Seasoning or conditioning your stone in any condition is not
Can be used in oven(even brick oven,but not a microwave oven)or on
most style of grill(gas or charcoal)directly and as a heat
deflector.Just confirm the size is suitable.
|Product Name||Pizza stone|
|Usage||Use for outdoor cooking or picnic|
|Quality||The Grades for exporting are A Grade|
|Inner Packing||Wrap Card per unit|
|Samples||We can provide free samples, according to practice buyers bear the
|Service||Various product specifications, high quality, safety & hygiene
at a reasonable price.|
3. Main sizes of Cordierite pizza stone
How to clean:
- Upon receiving your stone,use wet clean light towel to clean the
stone and then dry it.
- After baking,sweep away the cornmeal or dough particles.
- Scraping away the residue with flat and dull metal scraper or brush
when the stone is still warm.
- If there is still residue sticks on the stone,please soak your
stone in hot water and clean away the residue after they are
- Running the self-cleaning cycle of your oven will helps cleaning
* We don't recommend you to wash your stone frequently.If any
chance that you need to wash your stone,please don't wash your
stone in soap or any other chemicals,only wash it in clean water
after it cools down.
* Air-dry the stone for a couple of days or bake it in the oven for
half hour to ensure it is completely free of moisture before
storing(but not in a airtight space).Do not allow to remain wet for
an extended period of time.
* If your oven doesn't have the self-cleaning cycle,you can put the
stone on a burner directly.Smell may come out of the burning
residue and oil, but it won't last for long. After burning,the
stone will be much cleaner but still has some dark marks on it.
* The stone will discolors and darkens over time.
* Do not wash in dishwasher.
4. Why Choose Us?
1) Over 10 years engaged in designing and manufacturing.
2) Factory supplier directly, Skillful manufacturing, Steady worker
3) Modern design,Available in different sizes and colors.
4) Competitive price on stable quality.
5) High Professional Qualification: SGS ISO