500KGS Design Load Low Voltage Hot Dip Galvanized Electric Metal
Steel Pole with Bituminous Painting
|Applicant||Electrical Distribution n Power Line|
Applied to the material of general-purpose steel GB/T1591-2008,
Q235, Q345 used in China.
Q235 equipment to SS400. Min Yield Stress 235 Mpa.
Q345 equivalent to S355JR. Gr 50. Min Yield Stress 345 Mpa.
|Tolerance of dimension||+- 2%|
|Power||10 KV ~550 KV|
|Safety Factor||Safety factor for conducting wine : 8|
Safety factor for grounding wine : 8
|Design Load in Kg||300~ 1000 Kg applied to 50cm from the top pole|
|Surface treatment||Hot dip galvanized in accordance with ASTM A 123.|
|Design of pole||Against earthquake of 8 grade|
|Wind Speed||160 Km/Hour . 30 m /s|
|Minimum yield strength||355 mpa|
|Minimum ultimate tensile strength||470 mpa|
|Max ultimate tensile strength||630 mpa|
|Standard||ISO 9001 : 2008|
|Welding||Welding complies with AWS D1.1 standard.|
|Thickness||3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm|
|Production Process||Raw material test → Cutting →Molding or bending →Welding|
(longitudinal )→Dimension verify →Flange welding →Hole drilling
→Calibration→ Deburr →Galvanization or powder coating ,painting
→Recalibration →Thread →Packages
- Short Construction Cycle
- Less Land Occupation
- Low Overall Cost
- Easy Installation and Maintenance
- Weather Resistance
- ODM & OEM are available
- Capable to Handle Volume Orders
- Provide Professional Design by Our Experienced R&D Engineers
Through the efforts of the company staff, the support and
cooperation from all over the world. The company's products have
been exported to Philippines, Malaysia, Australia, America, Africa,
Latin America, Panama, Suriname, Costa Rica, Colombia, Jordan,
Nigeria, etc. We have good export experience and with 1 container
export to World in average every day.
Others Standard poles 25FT, 30FT, 35FT, 40FT,45FT
1. All of our material are purchased from famous mill factory to
assure the quality.
2. A mill certificate issued by the mill factory with stamp and
signature must be provided before
unload the material in our factory;
3. Before put into production, all the material must pass the
chemical and physical analysis to
make sure that they have met the requested strength and component.
- Raw material test
- Welding (longitudinal )
- Dimension verify
- Flange welding
- Hole drilling
- Galvanization or powder coating or Bituminous painting
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Term: EXW, FOB, CFR or CIF.
Ø EXW: Poles Cost
Ø FOB : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port
Ø CFR : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight
Ø C I F : Pole Cost + Land Transportation + Fee on Port + Sea Freight +
2. MOQ: One 40FT Container.
3. Payment Term: Typically 30% by T/T as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C at sight
before shipment. Other payment way can be negotiated.
4. Delivery Time: 15 working days per container after PI / drawing / prepayment
5. Package: Normally wrapped by plastic bags or burlap cloth at the top and
bottom,or according to clients’ requirement.