CNC Machined Sand Blasting Aluminum Anodizing Service For Smart
(1) About us
Foshan Nanhai Hongrui Aluminum Products Co., Ltd. is an enterprise
specialized in manufacturing aluminum profiles and follow-up CNC
processing aluminum products, conveniently located in Foshan city,
With more than 15 years' experience and advanced skills of 30, 000
patterns, we mainly research and produce architectural extrusions,
decoration extrusions, and industrial extrusions. Have the
advantages of specializing in development and drawing, mold making,
profiles extruding, deep processing and surface treatment. Further
more, we have 1800T, 2500T, 3600T, and max 9000T extruding
equipment to support all kinds of large cross-section.
(2) Service we can offer:
1. Aluminum profile, Non-standard industrial profile, Heat sink
profile, Shell of LED, Die-casting parts, Deep machining parts,
2. Product design, drawing, mould making, profiles extrusion,
mechanical deep processing, surface treatment etc.
3. Timely and detailed quotation once received your 3D files or
4. According to your sample, to help designing 3D drawings for your
5. According to your idea, design a 3D files for you;
6. Painting and printing department make you enjoy one-stop
7. Timely delivery;
8. Best after-sale service
(3) Description of 6063 aluminum alloy
1. 6063 is an aluminum alloy, with magnesium and silicon as the
2. 6063 has a density of 2.68g/cm^3 (0.0975 lb/cubic inch).
3. The mechanical properties of 6063 depend greatly on the temper,
or heat treatment, of the material.
4. It has generally good mechanical properties and heat treatable
5. 6063 is widely used in all kinds of architecture and industrial
structure profiles which request good strength and high corrosion
resistance, such as auto parts, machine parts, building, vessel,
windows and doors, furniture.
6. It is typically produced with very smooth surfaces fit for
(4) Mechanical Properties of Sections under Room Temperature
|Tensile strength test||Hardness test|
|( b0.2Mpa)||( %)||.mm||HV||HW|
|No less than)(≥)|
(5) Chief manufacture technological process
Aluminum ingot → Melting and casting → Extrusion → Cross section
testing → heat treatment → Mechanical property testing → Surface
treatment (Powder coatingAnodizingElectrophoresisPolishing) →
Inserting → Surface physical and chemical property testing →
Packing → Packing quality testing → Shipment
1. Excellent Corrosion Resistance
The density of aluminum is only 2.7g / cm3, steel, copper or brass
are 7.83g / cm3, 8.93g / cm3. Aluminum has excellent corrosion
resistance under most environmental conditions, including air,
water (or brine), oil chemistry and many other chemical systems.
2. Electrical Conductivity (Excellent conductor of heat and
Based on the same weight, the electrical conductivity of aluminum
is nearly twice of copper.
3. Non magnetic
Non magnetic is a most important feature for electrical industry
and electronic industry.
Specific tensile strength, yield strength, extensibility and
corresponding hardening rate support various deformations.
Aluminum has a very high recyclability, the performance of recycled
aluminum and primary aluminum are almost same.
7. Good wear resistance & anti-scratch.
(7) Competitive Advantages
1. OEM professional.
2. 30,000+ molds are developed.
3. More than 15 year’s professional experiences.
4. Original design and manufacturing.
5. Support very large aluminum extrusion products, such as 1800T,
2500T, 3600T, and max 9000T extruding equipment to support all
kinds of large cross-section.
6. Excellent level of mold design and manufacturing.
7. Full range of deep-processing workshop and equipment.
8. All kinds of surface treatment are available.
8. All kinds of anodizing and electrophoresis coloring, including
while, black, tawny, also the new stainless steel color, champagne,
bronze, gold, titanium and red color series (wine red, purplish
red, black, purple) etc.
9. One-stop service: design, drawing, mold, extrusion,
deep-processing machinery, surface treatment,
Manufacturing and Marketing.
10. Production is strictly complied with drawing and tolerance is
11. Drawing File: .DWG .DXF IGS STEP SLD SAT STL etc.
12. Small order accepted
(8) Our main products:
Aluminum profile, Non-standard industrial profile, Heat sink
profile, Sunflower heat sink, Shell of LED, Machinery parts,
Electronic panel and accessories, Aluminum frame, Aluminum
furniture parts, Aluminum office and living products, Auto parts,
Construction aluminum profiles, Doors and windows Die-casting
parts, Deep machining parts, etc.
(9) Production and Test Equipment
1. Machining Equipments
CNC machining center, CNC milling machine, CNC lathes, Precision
punching machine, Continuous punching machine, Multistage drilling
and tapping machine, Hydraulic linear bearing precision cutting saw
machine, Automatic wire cutting machine, Automatic pipe bending
machine, Shrinking tube machine, Grinding machine, Aluminum welding
machine and all of the testing equipment.
2. Test equipment list
|No.||Testing Item||Equipment name|
|1||Salt spray test||Salt spray test machine|
|4||PH value||PH value tester|
|5||Screw thread measuring||Screw plug gauge|
|6||Inner diameter||Inside micrometer|
|7||Coating thickness||Coating thickness tester|
|8||Outer diameter||Outside micrometer|
|9||Flatness measuring||Plug gauge|
|11||Arc size||R gauge|
(10) Product view
(11) Packaging Details
1. Inside: PE foam, outside: hard carton
2. PE foam/plastic film to separate out each profile
3. Gross weight of each carton be less 10kg to protect the safety
of goods on transportation.
4. Packed depend on customer’s requirement.
(12) FAQ (FAQ to save your precious time)
Q1: What color you can do for powder coating? The thickness for
A: We can do any color for powder coat as long as you can provide
the color sample. Our normally powder coating thickness is 45~80
Q2: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually we don’t set MOQ, but the more, the cheaper. Besides, we
are happy to make prototype or sample for clients to ensure quality
Q3: What’s the thickness for anodizing? Can you do 15um?
A: Our normal thickness is about 8~10 um. Yes, we can do 15 um and
Q4: Do you make customized products based on our design drawings?
A: Yes, we are a professional metal fabrication factory with an
experienced engineering team to make custom products according to
Q5: What’s the packing way?
A: Commonly we use hard carton box with EP foam, also we can make
as per customers' requirements.
Q6: Whether some samples can be provided?
A: Yes, just need some sample cost, we will return it back when
proceed into mass production.
Q7: What’s the payment term?
A: Usually by T/T, 40% deposit and the balance paid before
Q8: What certification do you have? What’s your standard?
A: We have ISO certification. Our standard is DIN, AAMA, AS/NZS,
Q9: Will my drawing be safe after you get it?
A: Yes, we will not release your design to third party unless with
your permission. And we can sign the NDA before you send the
Q10: How to deal with the parts received when they are found to be
in poor quality?
A: Please rest assured that all our products are QC inspected and
accepted with inspection report before delivery and generally there
will no non-conformance; in case of non-conformance, please contact
us immediately, take some pictures, we will check on the problems
and have them reworked or repaired at the first time, the resulting
transportation costs borne by our company.
Q11: What’s the delivery time for samples and mass production?
A: (1). 2-3 weeks to open the new moulds and make free samples.
(2). 3-4 weeks after receipt of deposit and confirmation of the
Want to know more about us?
Please feel free to call me (86-189 4241 6994), add my Skype:
hongrui-jojo or send inquiry to me now! You will get what you need!