N38 Ndfeb Small Ring Neodymium Disc Magnets for Electric , rare
earth permanent magnets
- High intrinsic ,coercive force
- Material:Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron
- Shape:Ring,block,disc,segment,strip and so on
- Size:As your requirement
- Magnetization direction: through diameter or thickness,
- Surface treatment: Coating is an in alienable component of NdFeb
magnets. It prevents these
- magnets from oxidation.Widely used coatings are Ni-Cu-Ni, Nickel,
Zn, Gold, Silver, Copper, Epoxy,
- Chemical, PTFE, Parylene, Everlube, Passivation
Motors,Wind Power,Sensors,Computers and Peripherals,Magnetic
Aerospace,Research and Development,Communications,Medical Device
and Diagnostics,Home appliance
Other magnetic applications or you can find new application
according to your design.
Salt Spray Test
Pressure Cooker Test
NiCuNi (Nickel Copper Nickel)
NiCu + Black Nickel
NiCuNi + Epoxy
NiCuNi + Gold
NiCuNi + Silver
Each individual layer of Nickel and Copper are 5-7 μm thick. The
Gold and Silver plating layers are 1-2 μm
Test results shown to allow comparison between plating options.
Performance in your application under your specific test conditions
Salt Spray testing conducted with a 5% NaCl solution, at 35 ℃ .
Pressure Cooker Test (PCT) conducted at 2 atm, 120 ℃ at 100% RH.
- 15 years‘ experience in the magnet manufaturing.
- SGS ,CE and Rohs certificated.
- Our own factory.
- Stable quality with reasonable price:Zero after-sale quality
professional sales serve for you:completed product program for you.