pvc mirror roller Embossing Roller used for sheeT machne,
calendeing machine, coating cloth machine
1) Introducing the original finishing and polishing facilities from
US 3M Company, with the highest finish of Ra0.01um (Grade XIV),
being the highest grade mirror roller processing equipment in
2) Capable of processing on the mirror surfaces of various
materials, to ensure that the flatness, balance, un-roundness and
shaft alignment reach the requirements;
3) Capable of manufacturing 1,000 mirror rollers of various
specifications annually, with the largest specification of φ1,250 x
4) Widely used for the surface embossing in the fields of leather,
leatheroid,plastic, sheet, paper, non-woven cloth, decorative
materials, non-ferrous metal, PVC, ABS, PP, PE, PT, PC and various
plastics and garment materials;
5) The materials all use 45# seamless steel pipes and alloy steel,
which are formed after heating treatment and mechanical processing;
6) Its center is installed with channel or jacket, so that its
temperature difference of cooling or heating will not surpass ±1
7) The surface hardness is HRC55~58;
8) The hardness of chromeplate after polishing is HRC62.
Characteristics of Mirror roller
Mateirial is 45# seamless pipe or alloy steel after after welding,
stress, tempering, quenching heat treatment etc. Lntermediate is
installed suitable channel or jacket, temperature difference on
roller surface is less than+1 degree.
After quenching the surface hardness can reach HR c52-58, After
chromeplate and polrshing the hardness can reach HRC 62.
With imported polishing machine and material. Roller surface
roughness can reach Rao.01. Concentricity is less than 0.02mm.
The mirror roller can make the pressure light processing on the
surface of PVC .PE.
PP. PC. ABC. ABS,PET,PMMA, leather,manartifical leather, decorative
mateiral and waterproof mateiral.
Use of Mirror roller
The mirror roller is suitable for pressure light processing on the
surface of PP, PE, ABS, PVC, also in clude Leather ironing pressure
light, textile cloth ironing. Pressure light and paper pressure