Playground PP Flooring, Kindergarten Sport Tiles, Interlock Sport
Decking Co. Advantages:
1. 14years professional producing experience.
2. Famous brand, Industry Leader of PP sport floors in China
3. Strongest research&design ability.
4. Widest specification range, about 18 patent products.
5. Complete product and production certificates.
6. Provide OEM/ODE service.
7. Perfect tech-supporting and after-sale service.
PP Sport Floors Data:
|Product Name||Interlocking PP Sports Flooring|
|Pattern/No.||Scalable Double Layer Crossing Grid Pattern(DKQD)|
|Material||High quality Modified Virgin PP|
|Shock Absorption||≥25%, meets with the IFBA|
|Using Temperature||-40°C - 70C|
|MOQ||100 square meters|
|Certificate||CE, SGS , EN14877, EN13501, PAHS, REACH, ISO9001, EN71|
|Feature||Nontoxic, stable color, no bulging and cracking, waterproof, etc.|
|Delivery Time||10 days after received deposit.|
|Accessory||Male edges, Female edges, corners.|
1. Shock absorption column structure, shock absorption is up to
25%, meets with the standard of FIBA.
2. Hard surface, but soft touch feet bottom, this design ensures
both the rebound rate and the buffering function.
3. Sucker-type touch feet can reduce the displacement of flooring.
4. The color of tiles can be customized, so that can realize
5. No smell, harmless, simple and fast to install.
Features of Interlock PP Sport Floor
+ Eco-friendly, odorless, non-toxic.
+ Applicable for any solid and final levelled surface
+ Easy and fast to assemble, easy to clean, maintain or
+ 20 colors are available.
+ Service life:10-15years.
+ Excellent rebound rate, shock absorption and friction
+ Anti-slip, anti-corrosion, anti-wearing, anti-aging.
+ High or low temperature resistance: -40℃-70℃
+ Excellent drainage function.
+ Simple construction requirement for the base and weather.
+ Can advertise or design patterns through different color tiles.
1). Can be installed directly on the concrete, asphalt or any other hard and flat surface.
2). Ensure the surface of ground be firm and flat(The gap less than 3mm
by measuring with a 3m-ruler),
no ponded water, crack ≤1cm is available.
1). Install solo tile first, find the UP, LEFT and RIGHT corners, put
the solo tiles in the same direction.
2). Connect solo tiles by the coupling pin and connection hole.
3). Assemble the tiles with plastic hammer, or hands and feet.
4). Assemble all tiles in one, then main body of the court is
5). Install surrounding corners and edges.
6). A whole sport court be installed successfully.
Widely used for the floors of basketball court, tennis court,
racquetball court, aerobics court, futsal court,
handball court, volleyball court, badminton court, roller skating
rink, roller hockey court, badminton court,
gym room and other sports courts.
Co. Website: www.dadk.cn (Official Chinese website);
www.sport-tiles.com (English website)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Linda Lv