Lockey 60Amp Nylon PA Miniature Circuit Breaker Lockout Mcb Locks
TBLO Tie Bar Lockout
Part No.: TBLO
Miniature Circuit Breaker Lockout
- Made of engineering plastic strengthened nylon PA.
- Applied for most existing types of European and Asian circuit
- Suggested to be equipped together with a padlock for added safety.
- Easily installed, no tools needed.
- Can take padlocks with a shackle diameter up to 9/32" (7.5mm).
- Available for single and multi-pole breakers.
|POS||POS (Pin Out Standard), 2 holes required, fit up to 60Amp|
|PIS||PIS (Pin In Standard), 2 holes required, fit up to 60Amp|
|POW||POW (Pin Out Wide), 2 holes required, fit up to 60Amp|
|TBLO||TBLO (Tie Bar Lockout), no hole in breakers required|
Introduction to circuit breaker lockout:
small circuit breaker locks: small circuit breaker locks is made
from high strength resin, the unique design of the shark teeth
fixed screws, stainless steel material is qualitative with provide
stronger circuit breaker handle occlusion, with adjustable damper,
and the locks on both sides of the scale, for a variety of circuit
breaker handle the length of the switch trip submitted by effective
control handle is loose, make it more secure.
Test the delivery winch
1. Maintenance of a single hoist, the hoist is overhauled stop, the
CAM controller switch to the "0" position, and the CAM controller
is hung on the "maintenance is prohibited closing" maintenance
2. Remove the steel wire rope and trolley of the single hoist being
3. Check and repair 2 hoisting machines. When the hoisting machine
under repair stops, cut off the power in the power box of the
Maintenance and repair vehicle
1. In addition to the failure of the big car to operate, the
driving stops at the position of the maintenance platform.
2. Drive up and down after the vehicle stops.
3. Cut off the power supply of the vehicle, and set "no maintenance
during operation" on the power box.
4. Maintenance by two or more persons shall not be carried out by
5. No live operation is allowed. Check the electricity before
operation, and check the maintenance after confirming no
6. All electrical tools must have reliable insulation before use.
7. Electricians must take good insulation measures before
operation, and keep good lighting on the work site.
8. It is forbidden for maintenance workers to touch the strike wire
with their hands and feet in electric welding operations.
9. Install leakage protector on mobile appliances and lamps, and
the lighting power supply voltage shall not exceed 36V.
10. The primary and secondary insulation of the welding machine is
intact, and the power cord and welding gun are not exposed or
11. Oxygen and acetylene cylinders must be kept at a safe distance
of more than 5 meters, and oxygen and acetylene cylinders should be
kept away from the ignition point.
12. Welding machine welding wire, electrical equipment wire source
and oxygen, acetylene hose is not wound together.
13. Tools shall be placed in the designated place during
maintenance. Tools shall not be thrown during transmission. Tools
shall be counted after work.