Stainless Steel Decorative Panel Custom Color For Construction
Stainless steel metal decorative board installation precautions
(1) Before installation, the iron parts or steel frame, column,
lightning protection, heat preservation and rust prevention shall
be inspected once. After passing the test, the corresponding
specifications of the surface materials shall be put into position
and then installed from top to bottom.
(2) The flatness of the adjacent glass surface of the line and the
horizontal and vertical degree of the seam of the board during the
installation process, and the width of the slit is controlled by
the wood board module.
(3) When installing, it should be in place, temporarily fixed, and
then pull the wire to adjust.
(4) During the paddle process, if there is an error in the slit
width, it should be distributed in each glue joint to prevent the
error from accumulating in a certain seam or a piece of face
The metal decorative sheet wall decoration is suitable for the wall
surface of the public building, commercial building, factory
building, garage and other projects with waterproof rating of 1~3.
Stainless steel metal decorative board monitoring points
1. The intersection of the wall of the gold decorative panel and
the vertical wall and the protruding wall structure shall be
treated with flooding.
2. The long seals should be prevented between the two plates; after
the screw is tightened, the joints of the two plates should be
sealed with sealing materials.
3. The pressing plate should be tightened with galvanized bolts
with waterproof gaskets, and the fixing should be set on the wave
crest. All exposed bolts (screws) shall be protected by a sealing
4. When laying the wall surface of the profiled steel plate, all
the lap joints should be sealed with sealing material to prevent
5. In order to ensure the stability and firmness of the profiled
steel plate and the fixed bracket, the installation of the profiled
steel plate should be fixed by bolting or pulling the rivet. The
profiled steel plate and the fixing bracket are bolted.
6, gutter, gully, cornice and gable detail node processing. When
the gutter is made of galvanized steel, it should be inserted under
the profiled steel plate, the length of which should not be less
than 100mm; the profiled steel plate at the trench should be
inserted into the trench, its length should not be less than 50mm;
the profiled galvanized steel plate should be applied to the mouth
The plug is sealed and the ditch is sealed; the gable of the gable
galvanized steel plate and the fixed bracket are sealed.
7. The height of the wall of the profiled steel plate and the wall
of the protruding wall shall not be less than 300mm, and the
installation shall be straight.
8. The mouth line and flooding section of the metal decorative
board wall should be straight and without undulation, and the wall
surface should be neat and beautiful.
Stainless steel metal decorative panel
- Stainless steel metal decorative plates are made of aluminum,
copper, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, etc. The choice of copper
and stainless steel decorative plates is higher in grade and higher
in price. The general room decoration is suitable for aluminum
alloy decorative panels. Shopping psychology, good quality and
cheap. The specifications are rectangular, square, etc. The maximum
size of the rectangular plate is 6000mm*100mm*0.5mm, and the width
of the general room is about 5m. For the decoration of the larger
room, the overallity of the long strip is strong; the decoration of
the small room Generally, 300mm*300mm can be used. Due to the poor
thermal insulation performance of the metal plate, in order to
obtain a certain attraction and heat insulation function, when the
metal plate is selected for the ceiling decoration, the
heat-absorbing and sound-absorbing products such as glass wool and
rock wool can be utilized to achieve the function of heat
insulation and sound absorption. In particular, residents living on
the top floor can improve the indoor environment after decoration,
and obviously save energy consumption costs of air conditioning.
- The metal decorative panel is also a metal decorative panel. The
meaning of the metal decorative panel refers to a novel interior
decoration material which is composited with metal as the surface
material, and is installed by inserting or structurally connecting
the metal plate and the block decoration material. The decorative
layer formed by the process and the surface of the wall. The
decorative level can directly reflect the decorative effect of the
building, making full use of natural or man-made materials to
express the designer's decorative design style, which can better
cover and protect the wall surface.
- Metal decorative panels are mainly used in architectural decoration
and decoration, which not only can decorate the outer surface of
the building, but also protect the surface from erosion by rain and
snow. Especially for some new wall materials, such as light steel
keel gypsum board wall, paper grass wall and so on.
Stainless steel metal decorative panel board quality requirements
1. There are many types of metal decorative plates, such as pressed
steel plates, zinc plates, aluminum-zinc plates, aluminum alloy
plates, aluminum-magnesium alloy plates, copper plates, stainless
steel plates, and colored stainless steel plates. The shape of the
board is varied, and some composite boards are to be thermally
insulated between two metal sheets, and some are single boards.
Some boards have a life span of more than 50 years.
2. The thickness of the metal decorative board. Generally
0.4~1.5mm, the surface of the board should generally be painted.
3. The quality of all kinds of metal plates and auxiliary materials
used in wall engineering must meet the quality standards stipulated
by the design.
4. Specifications and performance of metal profiled sandwich panels
and quality requirements for connectors and sealing materials.
5. Quality, storage, transportation and storage of metal decorative
panel pressed sandwich panels
1) Metal decorative plate pressed sandwich panels should be neatly
edged, smooth in surface, uniform in color, regular in appearance,
and free of defects such as demoulding and rust.
2) Metal decorative plate type sandwich panel stacking place should
be selected near the installation site, the stacking site should be
flat and solid, and it is easy to remove the ground rainwater,
should be stacked in layers, and should be placed every 3~5m.
Some of our projects