- Place of Origin: Anhui, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Strong
- Model Number: hard magnet
- Type: Permanent
- Composite: Ferrite Magnet
- Shape: Sheet,Block.Sheet.cylindry .cube.ring...
- Application: Moto Magnet
- magnetic properties: Sintered Ferrite Magnets/ Bonded Ferrite Magnets
- grade: Y10T, Y20, Y25, Y30, Y30BH, Y35
- testing: Salt Spray Testing
- size: various
- certification: ISO9001:2008,RoHS,Reach
- other certification: sgs
- package: export carton packing with pallet
- environment: ROSH
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Carton & Pallet, or according to customers's requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||30-40 days|
Radial-oriented Multipole Magnetic Ring Ferrite
c8 ferrite magnet for speaker
1.Grade: Y10T, Y20, Y25, Y30, Y30BH, Y35 and etc.
2.Shape: Disc, Cylinder, Block, Ring, Countersunk, Segment, Trapezoid,
Irregular shapes and more. Customized Design (Design proper magnets for clients specific requirements)
3.Sorts: We have Disc Ferrite Magnets, Segment Ferrite Magnets, Ring Ferrite
Magnets, Block Ferrite Magnets, Cylinder Ferrite Magnets, Irregular
Ferrite Magnets, Sintered Ferrite Magnets, Bonded Ferrite Magnets and many other series.
4.Application:Widely used in ammeter,speaker,audio,phone,TV,dynamo,etc.
ferrite magnet are manufactured by pressing, sintering, or injection molding.
These magnets can be both anisotropic and isotropic. Anisotropic
grades are oriented in the manufacturing direction and must be
magnetized in the direction of orientation. Isotropic grades are
not oriented and can be magnetized in any direction.
The chemical composition is SrO-6(Fe2O3), strontium hexaferrite. The raw materials used to produce ferrite
magnets are strontium carbonate and iron oxide both of which are
readily available and low in cost. As a result, the use of ferrite magnets in most applications is more economical
than other materials.
1.Cheapest magnet material
2. Good anti-corrosion performance, no surface treatment needed
3.Excellent temperature stability
5.Could provide isotropic and anisotrpic
Two manufacturing Process
1.Dry process: By dry process, can produce isotropic & anisotropic magnets;the
tool can be changed and developed easily.
2.Wet process: By wet process, only anisotropic magnets can be produced;it is
complicated to change the tool and the tooling charge is much
1.Isotropic ferrite magnets are not oriented and can be magnetized in any
2.Anisotropic ferrite magnets are different, they are all oriented in the
manufacturing direction, and should be magnetized in the direction
1. Least expensive material compared to alnico and rare earth
2. High intrinsic coercive force
3. Available in simple shapes only due to manufacturing process
4. Lower service temperature than alnico, greater than rare earth
5. Finishing requires diamond cutting or grinding wheel
6. Lower energy product than alnico and rare earth magnets
7. Most common grades of ceramic are 1, 5 and 8 (1-8 possible)
8. Grade 8 is the strongest ceramic material available
9. Tooling can be expensive
All available shipping ways could be applied, by courier, by air or
Appointed shipping company or our own forwarders all could be used
Full-way tracking the goods for you before the goods arrive.
In order to quote you the best price quickly, please provide the
3.Attached the drawings if customized
4.Any special packing or other requirements