Sign In | Join Free | My ismap.com
ismap.com
Products
Search by Category
Wholesale Marketplace
Home > Earphone & Headphone >

RS910 Bluetooth controlled LED bulbs

Country/Region china
Company Shenzhen Ressan Technology Co., LTD
Categories E14 LED Bulbs
Telephone + 86 755 8626 7809
ICP License Issued by the Chinese Ministry
  • Haven't found right suppliers
  • Our buyer assistants can help you find the most suitable, 100% reliable suppliers from China.
  • And this service is free of charge.
  • we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanish......and we are ready to help you anytime!
  • Submit Buying Request
    • Product Details
    • Company Profile

    RS910 Bluetooth controlled LED bulbs

    Product Features
    • Model Number: RS910
    • Properties:9W RGBW Bulb
    • Brand Name:RS
    • Color:Black
    • Packing Details:Gift box
    • Style:Fashionable
    • Others: OEM package is welcome
    • Minimum Order: 500pcs
    • Delivery Time: 7-10 days
    • Payment Terms: T/T West Union Paypal
    • Supply Ability: 100000pcs per week

    RS910 Bluetooth controlled LED bulbs

    Features:

    1.Color temperature and brightness are adjustable via the remote controller andsmart phone.

    2.Color temperature and brightness are adjustable from 100%-1%.

    3.Colors are able to change from the remote controller and smart phone.

    4.RGB and white light function can be realized in one bulb.

    5.Meeting,Sleeping,Reading,recreation,timer.alarm and multiply modes for yourchoice.

    6.timer to set up the bulb automatic turn on and off.

    7.The remote controller can divide into 4 groups to control.

    8.Can control the bulb via your own wireless network.

    9.Remote control distance at 20-30 meters.

    10.Able to control through the iphone, ipad and android phone.

    11.One controller can control numerous of light fixtures.

    12.Easy to use and installation.

    13.Good thermal conductivity for heat dissipation.

    14.Use supper bright LED,low power consumption, long working life.

    15.Use electromagnetic compatibility design,achieve green environmentalprotection.

    16.Direct replacements to conventional incandescent bulbs 60W.

    Specifications:

    LEDTypeSMD5630

    LEDLife Span: 50,000 hrs;

    PowerConsumption: 0.5-7.5W

    PowerFactor0.95

    WorkingVoltage: AC86~265V

    LuminousFlux: 28-600LM

    CRI≥80

    ColorTemperature: 2700-6500K( can be adjustable )

    Dimmable:yes

    Material:Aluminum alloy+PC

    Cover:milky

    BaseType: E14/E26/E27/B22(optional)

    RF:2.4GMHz

    RemoteDistance: 20-30m

    Controlled bulb quantity: more than1000pcs

    Dimension:60mm*120m

    IPRank:IP44;

    Certificate:CE, FCC, RoHs

    OperatingTemp:-40°C-40°C

    Warranty:3 years

    Trade Terms:

    1. For small order: 100% T/T in advance. For mass order: 30% down payment, the rest 70% pay before loading.

    2. Production lead time for500~1000pcs:3-7day, 1000~5000pcs:7-10day

    3. Sample can be deliveredwithin 3 days

    4. Shipping freight are quoted under your requests

    5. Shipping port: Shenzhen, China

    6. Discounts will be offered based on the order quantities

    Note:

    1. All the above items are accord with CE,FCC&RoHs standard.

    2. All the shape, size, color, brightness is available here and OEM an

    Quality RS910 Bluetooth controlled LED bulbs for sale
    Send your message to this supplier
     
    From:
    To: Shenzhen Ressan Technology Co., LTD
    Subject:
    Message:
    Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
     
    Inquiry Cart 0